Epf balance check online Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Gujarat.
What is PF?
The pf means provident fund it refers to the contribution of money both employee and employer in the form of monthly salary deduction.
What are the Pf Eligibility?
Must be an employee in an organization for the minimum time of 6 months.
How to register for the provident fund?
Generally, companies HR will take care of pf registration along with ESI medical services insurance and other facilities.
How to cheek pf balance and claim status?
Generally, we can cheek epf balance by visiting an official website of employee provident fund of India.
Which is EPFO .org are epf india.com also you can visit regional websites of Hyderabad, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore other cities across in India.
For checking pf balance epf claim status and provident fund status, all we need to have pf no name and Mobile number
How to check your pf balance?
- Visit epf india.com,
- Read interaction on provident fund website before on clicking on pf balance option,
- Click on the epf balance check option and select states like AP, TN, UP and other etc..
- after those select regional pf offices.
- And enter pf number. mobile no, name as per the document.
- Click and agree to check your balance status.
- you can pf balance details by SMS to your mobile.
Ways to check EPF balance
Check pf balance by SMS
Epfo balance through missed call
- Just give a missed call from your UAN Registered mobile.01122901406
- You can details like last contribution made to pf fund and whole account balance till date.
EPFO balance check by Android App
- Epf India launched new pf app which is available on Google Android play store. You can download it on mobile.
- With this you can pf balance, download epf statement and check claim status.
EPF balance check By UAN Number & password
- Just login with your Epfo UAN number and password.
- Click on services epf pass book /statement and check your balance.
Easy Way To Check Epf Account Through Online
Steps to check epf balance:
EPF BALANCE STATUS, EMPLOYEE PROVIDENT FUND REFUND STATUS ONLINE
- Select the EPFO office where your account is maintained and furnish your PF Account number.
- Leave the extension field blank, in case your account does not have one.
- You will be asked to enter your name and mobile number. The given mobile number will be recorded along with the PF Account Number.
- On successful submission of above information, the details will be sent through SMS to the given mobile number.
UAN is (universal account number by epfo for its members)
Why need to activate epf’s UAN number?
- It is portable when moving from company to other company(pf amount from previous company adds to your epf account).
- Seeded with the bank account, PAN card and aadhaar number.