Welcome to epfbalancestatus.org.in portal here you can find details about epf balance checking at the epfo portal, UAN Members portal, SMS, missed call and mobile app etc.Check your EPF balance and also learn all the possible tweaks and tricks to check your EPF account balance online. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (abbreviated to EPFO), is an Organization tasked to assist the Central Board of Trustees, a statutory body formed by the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 and is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. EPF is supposed to be the most important part in the life of private employee as it is the best and the only possible way of their saving. In today’s era most of the private employees are working and living in a hand to mouth condition. They don’t get surplus amount from their employees so that they can save something after meeting all household requirement.
Keeping all these conditions of Employees in view our government has launched this project where there is a three side contribution to our EPF account. A certain amount is deducted from your salary and the same amount is also contributed by your employer as well to your PF account.
Knowing your amount of the provident balance helps you in many ways. First, it keeps you up to date on the amount of your savings. You may want to partially withdraw your pf amount. In case you wish to avail a loan against your EPF amount, the quick online pf balance check facility is very helpful. We have shared the links of the official portal of the Employee Provident Fund, where you can check your EPF balance. You will also find the detailed step-by-step procedure with Images to verify the amount of the EPF balance online. Also on this site, we will also help you to know your status of contingency fund claim and UAN status.
Check EPF Balance by Following Ways
|Check EPF Balance Via SMS||Send Request to 7738299899 Ex: EPFOHO UAN|
|EPF Balance Via Missed Call||011-22901406|
|Check EPF Balance Online||Login to http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/KYEPFB.php and Navigate to Know your Balance|
|Check EPF Balance Via UAN||Login to http://uanmembers.epfoservices.in/|
|EPF Balance Via Mobile App||Login to http://220.127.116.11:9091/AppDownload/ and Download EPF Mobile App|
You can check your PF balance in several methods they are:
- EPF Balance Check Online
- EPF Balance Check By SMS
- EPF Balance Missed Call Service
- EPF Balance Mobile App for EPFO Member Balance
These are the several methods to check Pf balance, Please note this facility is available to those who have activated their UAN number. as we explained all the above methods in this article. (if you stilll not activeted UAN number just go through Click on this UAN Activation )
Procedures to Check Your EPF Balance Online (With Pictures)
How To Check EPF Balance/Passbook Online
- For a quick check of EPF passbook/balance EPFO has prominently displayed the link for checking it on its website The e-passbook link can be found at the top-right corner of EPFO’s website.(Show in the above picture)
First visit the EPFO’s website click here
- Then you need to click on the e-Passbook (link can be found at the top-right corner of EPFO’s website)
- After clicking on the link, the subscribers are taken to a webpage(shown on the above picture), where they need to enter the UAN number and password. (UAN is allotted by the retirement fund body and the number allows portability of provident fund accounts from one employer to another.)
- This are the simple steps to check your epf passbook/epf balance
(1) This facility is to view the Member Passbook for the members registered on the Member Portal
(2) Passbook will be available on the next day after registration at Member Portal
(3) Changes in the credentials at Member Portal will be effective at this facility on the next day
(4) Passbook will have the entries which has been reconciled at the EPFO field offices
Check EPF Balance using UAN by getting regular SMS.
Activate UAN from the EPFO website Here.
Once it is activated, you will receive a monthly SMS regarding your contribution and your EPF balance.
Remember that it may take 45 days after activation to receive the first SMS.
Procedure to Check EPF Balance by Missed Call Service
EPFO’s Missed Call service is among the 3 new services launched to check EPF balance. Here in this method you just need to give a missed call on given number to get your PF account details Give a missed call on UAN registered mobile number only to this number:(011-22901406) Once you give a missed call, you will receive an SMS that contain your member details and PF account balance as well as your date of birth, UAN, and KYC status..
Check EPF balance by EPFOHO SMS.
- Send an SMS to 7738299899 from your registered mobile number.
- The format of the message should be EPFOHO UAN <ENG> (for receiving the message in English).
- You can receive the message in 10 different languages – English (ENG), Hindi (HIN), Telugu (TEL), Punjabi (PUN), Gujarati (GUJ), Marathi (MAR), Malayalam (MAL), Tamil (TAM), Kannada (KAN), and Bengali (BEN).
- After you send the message, you will receive an SMS with your EPF balance details.
EPFO Mobile App for EPFO Member Balance
The facility is similiar to Missed Call facility. launched lately by EPFO is for checking EPF balance with EPFO Mobile APP. Various EPFO Mobile Apps are available at google play store for free.
Here is the link to download M-EPF for Android (4.0 and up) devices:
If you download EPF App in your smart phones, Members would be able to activate their UAN accounts from the comfort of their mobile phones and can also access their accounts for viewing their monthly credits through the passbook as well view their details available with EPFO. Similarly the EPF pensioners have been given the facility to access their pension disbursement details through this mobile app. Likewise the employer can also view their remittance details.
These are simplest techniques to get information regarding your available PF balance as they are very simple to learn and implement. epfbalancestatus.org.in offers various guidelines and information about EPF Balance, PF claim status, UAN activation status and PF status and many more information and updates about EPFO (Employe Provident fund). Simply we can say that you all are provided with the most user friendly techniques of checking EPF balance online.
How does EPF saving work?
- Every month 12% of your salary goes to your EPF account.
- Also, every month, your employer has to contribute an equal 12% of your salary. Out of the employer’s
- contributed 12%, 8.33% goes towards pension, and 3.67% goes to your EPF account.
- This saving in your EPF account earns an interest of 8% – 12%. The rate of interest is determined by the
- government and a board of trustees. The current rate of interest is 8.65%.
- This leads to a substantial saving that you can utilize upon retirement.
For any information or query regarding EPF Balance drop your comments in below comment box.