Know different ways to check your EPF balance! Employee provident fund is an essential part of any employee’s life. Most of the companies deduct PF. You can check your EPF Balance online of offline in couple of minutes! EPFO balance is the amount currently in your EPF Account. The PF balance is an indicator of your savings at the time of retirement. The Employees Provident Fund Balance amount comprises the amount which is deducted every month from your monthly salary. It also comprises the amount which is contributed to your EPF account by your employer. The online EPF balance checking platform was introduced in the year 2011. EPF is an integral part of the salary structure of any salaried employee. This information will help you to check your PF balance online/offline in few moments. With these different ways, it is simple for anyone to check their provident fund amount whenever they want.
Knowing your provident fund balance amount helps you in many ways. First and foremost it keeps you updated on the amount of your savings. You may want to withdraw your pf amount partially. In case you want to avail a loan against your EPF amount, the quick online pf balance check facility is very helpful. We have shared the links of the official portal of Employees Provident Fund where you can check your EPF balance. You will also find detailed step wise procedure to check EPF balance amount online. Further at this site, we will also be helping you to know your provident fund claim status and UAN status.
Know Your EPF Balance Online
First of all, you will need some details to enter at the site of Employees Provident Fund. These details are as below:
- The applicable EPFO office
- Your PF account number
- Full name as mentioned the pay slip
- Your mobile number
Now follow the below steps to get your current EPF balance amount:
- Visit the Know Your EPF Balance page at the official portals of Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India:
- Give a click at the link for PF balance shown at the bottom of this page.
- A new page will appear for Member Balance Information.
- Select the PF office state from the drop down menu for States.
- Select the EPFO office from the list appeared and click it.
- Now you can fill up your EPF account number, your name and your mobile number.
- Generally the EPF number is in format like GJ/AHD/XXXXXXX/XXX/XXXXXXX. If your EPF account number does not have the middle three digits, you can leave that box blank.