EPFO Claim Status- PF Claim Status Enquiry and Update Online
Upon placing a claim application, you need not go ad visit EPFO office in order to track the status of your claim. There is a simple process to check out the status of your withdrawal application claim online that can be done within few minutes. Here is a detailed step-by-step guide that helps the users check out the status of their claim of EPF withdrawal application. Using various services offered by EPFO, the employees can easily check out the status of their EPFO claim. Check out the benefits offered by EPFO claim status facility. Have a look!
Check EPFO Claim Status Online
If you’re struggling to check out the status of your EPFO claim, we have come up with a detailed guide that helps the employees check out their EPFO claim status online with just few simple clicks and details. With the advancements in the technology, there are several changes that have come up in the services offered by EPFO. Employee Provident Fund Organisation allows the employees check out the status of their EPDO claim status in two ways. One way is through online and the other way is to claim the status through offline process. All the employees who are eligible to get EPF can make use of all the facilities and benefits offered by EPFO.
Benefits of EPFO Claim Status Facility
Here are the amazing benefits and advantages of EPDO claim status:
- In order to circumvent the trouble of visiting EPFO office, you can check the status of your EPFO claim online.
- You can also check out your Provident Fund balance online.
- Usually, the status of the EPF claim is often updated if any kind of action takes place at EPFO office.
How to Check EPFO Claim Status Online?
Here is a detailed step-by-step guide to check out the status of your Provident Fund claim. Check it out!
- First of all, navigate to the official website of EPFO.
- On the official website of EPFO, you need to navigate to the Know Your Claim Status page.
- You can then select your state and hit the link that says ‘Search for Establishment Code’.
- If you know the region of your EPFO office, you can choose the last option that says ‘Establishment under Office’.
- Select the region of your EPFO office from the drop down menu list.
- The complete list with establishment code will be displayed on the screen.
- The Establishment code is a 7 digit unique number which is usually called as your member Id. This establishment code is also further improved with 3 character number which is known as extension code.
- If you couldn’t find any kind of extension code on your EPF account number, you can simply leave the field of extension code blank.
- Enter the region code and office code in the provided fields.
- Enter Establishment code and Establishment code extension in the provided empty fields.
- Later, you need to enter your provident fund (PF) account number.
- Once you finish filling the form, just hit the Submit button.
That’s it! This is the simple process to check out the status of your EPFO claim. You can then check out the status message of your EPFO claim.
How to Check EPFO Claim Status offline?
If you don’t wish to check out the status of your EPFO claim online, you can do it via offline mode. For that, you need to download the form and fill in all your essential details in the relevant form. Later, you need to submit that particular form at your nearest EPF office. EPFO offers several facilities and services to all its users such as checking the status of EPF balance and UAN status.