Then why to claim? Just transfer your total PF amount to new PF Account by following these steps easily.
Here is a step-by-step guide to how you can log into the EPFO portal and facilitate the transfer of your PF funds from one employer to another. So You Just Follow this Steps
Step 01:First Click here for go to the transfer portal directly Click on login then the below window will open
Step 03: Like showing above select the “REQUEST FOR TRANSFER OF ACCOUNT” on claim button from menu bar. The new window will open like this.
- Go to the EPFO website at http://members.epfoservices.in/home.php and create your UAN based login ID.
- This will take you to a page where you have to enter your UAN, mobile number and details of current employer like state, establishment number and account number.
- Then you need to check if account is eligible for a transfer on the EPFO site. You need to fill in the state where the employer was located and search by name or establishment number from a drop down menu.
- After you have filled in the details, click on Check Eligibility.
- The site will then let you know if your account is eligible, or not. If it is, then you can register on the EPFO website.
- You have to submit a valid photo ID such PAN card, Aadhaar or driving licence. The website will also send a PIN to your mobile which you have to verify.
- Submitting the PIN successfully will give you a confirmation message. Continue further.
- This will take you to the EPFO Member Claims Portal, To log in you have to provide the document ID and phone number. After signing in, you can see all options.
- Go to the top tabs and click on Request for transfer of account.
- You can now access and fill in PF transfer form. It has three broad parts: