The UAN number will be provided to the employees, which is needed for the utilization of UAN services by the employees. If the employee is able to check his EPF balance online, he can also get it through SMS anytime with the UAN number, it is a must to utilize the UAN services by every government employee after the registration & activation of UAN, the employee update KYC details, EPF passbook download, UAN passbook download, check their claims, their status etc.
Every member of UAN/EPF can find their salary slip with the help of their UAN provided to them.
UAN activation online web portal
So you want to activate the UAN online? Then just follow these procedures.
1. At the time you activate have your PF number, UAN number, your
mobile number which you have registered, details of your husband or father, DOB.
2. You can start with the help of the EPF India website official website.
3. Select UAN portal.
4. You can find “Activation Form” on the screen which you need to select.
5. Select furnished details & enter your mobile number.
6. In this step you will receive One Time Password (OTP)
7. You can create your password & click to login.
UAN activation through your smartphone/ mobile
• With the help of google play store/ iTunes App store, you will have to download the EPF app.
• This will be available to you in official webpage of EPFO.
• This app will be of use only for employers, pensioners etc.
• You will have to install the downloaded application.
• After installation, you need to select the member options, then select UAN activation among UAN passbook & click on activation.
• In the provided UAN panel you will have to enter UAN if you are provided with one or in case if you do not have one then create a UAN by requesting in the UAN portal.
• After the above procedures select furnish details & enter your PF number, DOB, the name of the father/husband, mobile number etc.
• After completing all the above procedures the UAN will be successfully activated.