UAN number is allotted to every employer who is a part of EPFO and EPFO identity is for lifetime. UAN number is a 12 digit permanent number. The UAN number is handy when you want to check information regarding EPF online. For getting the UAN number, the employer has to submit required information to EPFO portal and if you are not allotted the UAN number then you can check it yourself by UAN status.
Universal Account Number: UAN Status
Hello Friends Already you know as EPFO has launched UAN (Universal Account Number). Then have you applied for UAN services. Ok but what is the status of your application? Have your account activated or not? Do you want check the status of it? lets know Today I am going to teach you that how to check the status of UAN online It’s very simple just you need to follow my instructions and get the status of UAN..Ok,
How to activate your UAN?
- First go to the website https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- On the right bottom you will find an option of ‘Activate UAN’.(as marked in the below image) click on that link
- After It will redirect you to a page where you must fill all the details.
- You must enter your member ID/ Aadhaar card number/ PAN card number. Apart from that fill personal details like full name, date of birth, registered mobile number and email id.(As shown in below image)
- Click on get authorization pin.
Your UAN will be activated after that.
How to check UAN status?
1. Go to the UAN services page of EPFO by clicking https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
2. Then click on ‘Know your UAN status‘ at the right bottom of the page.
3. Enter all your details in the newly redirected page. Start by filling your member ID. There is a dropdown provided for selecting your state and office. Then enter your personal details such as full name, date of birth, registered mobile number and email id.
4. Click on ‘Get Authorization Pin’.
After you receive the authorization pin, you will be able to view the status of your UAN.
How To Activate EPF Universal Account Number(UAN)
Use the following official link to activate and check UAN status.
Click on the given link to start activation process
The above URL will lead you to the UAN Activation page which is showing like below image
As on the above image just fill in the Following Details :
- Important Note: Aadhar and Pan Work Only these details to Employer Joining for the Company
- Enter your Universal Account Number (UAN) :- Take From your Employer (Mandatory)
- Enter Member ID: Select State and select office and then fill below boxes with region, office, Est id, Est Ext, Member id
- Select the state along with State Office: – Available on EPF website
- Enter Your EPF Member ID :- Mandatory and then Enter your AADHAAR,PAN Name , Enter Name, Date of Birth , Email Id Details after filling the details enter Captcha then click on Get Authorization pin Then Select any one of The Above option, Then Enter Name, Date Of Birth, Moblie Number and Email Address. If The Moblie is already Confirmed by epfo unified portal, you can Retrieve the Password you forget the Password They Can Helpful for The Moblie Number.
- Now Enter The Captcha and Submit The Application Form.
- Next Moblie number authentification, You Will Get The Authentication PIN into Your Register Mobile number.
- Then Enter The PIN and After Submit the Application Form Some Declaration for the Applicant To Submit The Form.
- Now Submit The Application Form, They Can Find Out All Details like Name, Date Of Birth, Moblie Number and Employer Details. Verify the Details and Noe Create The Password. The Password Should be Alphanumeric, 1 special Character, 8-25 Character long which is sensitive.
- Lastly, Enter The Email address and Submit The Form, The Above Proces are Complete Registristartion and activation For The UAN Member Portal.
- After The Complete The Process you will get The SMS from The Register Moblie Number.
how to get Member id for uan activation? (simply enter the epf number)?
Note: You can activate the uan login either way with uan number or pf number on unified uan portal
uan registration online
uan login passbook
pf balance check with uan number
how to generate uan number
epf claim status