Many employees are changing job and claiming to withdraw the EPFO amount accumulated. After placing claim, you do not need to spend extra time over checking it at the EPF office. You can know the status of your PF claim in few seconds. You just need to know the appropriate page of EPFO where you can get this detail. Our site is guiding employees to use various EPFO services. With EPFO claim status facility, you have freedom to enjoy host of services. We have listed below some benefits of EPFO claim status check service:
PF claim status through claim id online,epf claim status Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Karnataka.
Easy steps to check your PF Claim Status
- Please click on the following link “EPFO claim status” to find the status of your claim submitted in any of the EPF Office.
- Select the EPF office where your account is maintained and furnish your PF Account number.
- Leave the extension field blank, in case your account does not have one.
- Then click on get epfo claim status details.
- epfo claim status will appear on the epfo portal you may take the print for further use.
2nd Way To Track Your EPF Withdrawal Status
Steps for Withdrawing Money in EPF Account Online:
Know your PF claim status online from below.
- Enrolment: An employee is eligible for membership from the day he joins the covered establishment.
- If the employee’s emoluments exceed Rs. 6,500/- per month, he has the option to join the Scheme(s) with the consent of the employer.
- Declare previous employment details, if any, in Form No. 11 to the employer.
- On becoming a member of the Schemes file details in Form No. 2 ( family particulars/ nominations) through the employer.
- Rate of contribution payable by a member shall be @ 12% of his emoluments.
- A member can contribute statutorily over and above the prescribed rate.
- Any change in the family status, such as, –
- The Marriage of the member.
- additions / deletion in the family.
- Legal adoption of the children.
- Change of nominee is to be filed in Form No. 2 through the employer.
- In the event the member is holding a Scheme Certificate (under EPS, 95), he should surrender the same to the concerned EPFO office, through his employer.