Now you can do PF Withdrawal Online! On 1 May 2017, Labour Day, EPFO announced that all EPF Member’s who have activated their UAN and seeded their KYC (Aadhaar) with EPFO will be able to apply for PF Final Settlement (Form19), Pension Withdrawal Benefit (Form10-C) and PF Part withdrawal (Form31) from the their UAN Interface directly. This will reduce the EPF Withdrawal time from 20days to few hours.
Download EPF Transfer from epfindia.gov.in Form no 13. fill the details and submit it, to the Present employer.
Then employer request to the EPFO, then epfo team send the documents to the previous. If the previous employer approves your PF account gets transferred.
PF withdraw form>>present employer>> epfo>>Previous employer>> successful / denied.
How to transfer withdraw epf balance without the employer?
You can withdraw your EPF Amount using UAN forms (without employer signature) if your UAN is activated with your KYC details like Aadhaar and Bank Account Details. If you have not activated the UAN then you cannot withdraw your EPF without employer signature.
You can download the form(Form – 11) from here http://www.epfindia.gov.in/ You can submit this form directly to the concerned EPFO office, without attestation of claim form by the employers.
Note: For Non-Aadhaar, Non-UAN based forms Employer Attestation is necessary.
PF Withdrawal Eligibility
you can check pf withdrawal eligibility while filling pf withdrawal form online. if you are trying to withdraw epf offline check epf rules.
general pf withdrawal rules are after 2 months of unemployment. minimum 6 months contribution from the employer.full withdrawal is allowed only at the time of retirement or 58 years age.
TDS On pf withdrawal: without PAN card 20%, with pan 10%, 5 years old pf account no TDS. also no tax on below withdrawal of 50,000.
This is explained in detail in our article All About UAN or Universal Account Number of EPF
For availing PF Withdrawal facility, one should have
- Activated Universal Account Number
- The mobile number used for activating UAN should be in working condition.
- Aadhaar details should be seeded in EPFO database and he/she should avail OTP based facility for verifying
- eKYC from UIDAI while submitting the claim.
- The bank account along with IFSC code should be seeded in EPFO database.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) should also be seeded in EPFO database for PF Final settlement claims in
- case his/her service is less than 5 years.
One can do Full or Partial PF Withdrawal online. Steps to Withdraw EPF Online are as follows
- Login to the member interface using UAN credentials.
- Check that KYC and service shown against his UAN are correct.
- Select the relevant claim from Online Services->Claim as shown in the image below.
- Authenticate using Aadhaar credentials.
Step-By-Step Guide for Online Transfer of PF Funds:
Here is a step-by-step guide to how you can log into the EPFO portal and facilitate the transfer of your PF funds from one employer to another.
If you have already been assigned a Universal Account Number, you can transfer funds easily. Ask your employer for UAN, if you haven’t got it.
- Go to the EPFO website at http://members.epfoservices.in/h… and create your UAN based login ID.
- This will take you to a page where you have to enter your UAN, mobile number and details of current employer like state, establishment number and account number.
- Then you need to check if account is eligible for a transfer on the EPFO site. You need to fill in the state where the employer was located and search by name or establishment number from a drop down menu.
- After you have filled in the details, click on Check Eligibility.
- The site will then let you know if your account is eligible, or not. If it is, then you can register on the EPFO website.
- You have to submit a valid photo ID such PAN card, Aadhaar or driving licence. The website will also send a PIN to your mobile which you have to verify.
- Submitting the PIN successfully will give you a confirmation message. Continue further.
- This will take you to the EPFO Member Claims Portal, To log in you have to provide the document ID and phone number. After signing in, you can see all options.
- Go to the top tabs and click on Request for transfer of account.
- You can now access and fill in PF transfer form. It has three broad parts:
-First, you have to enter personal information in the first part. Other than your name and email you have to —–enter IFSC code of the bank and your salary account number.
-In second part, fill in details of your old PF account
- In part three, fill in details of current PF account.The claim can be attested by your previous or current employer. It takes some time for their end to do it.
After the form is correctly filled in, you can click preview to see if the information is correct. Or else modify.
After ensuring all the information is correct, enter the captcha and get PIN. Also click “I Agree”.
After entering the PIN, the claim transfer is initiated.
You can also check the status of your funds transfer through the portal. In case of any hitches you may enquire at the previous/ current employer end or write to EPFO directly.
Key points regarding online PF withdrawal process
1. Fill form 19 (PF Final Settlement Form)
2. While filling-up the form 19, make sure to link the following documents your UAN if not already done.
– First link your PAN with UAN
– Then link your bank account with UAN
– You can also link Aadhaar with UAN for seeding
3. In order to link the above documents with UAN, visit this link:
Universal Account Number (UAN) – MEMBER e-SEWA
Follow the below procedure:
– Login to your UAN account
– Go to following tabs: Manage > KYC
– Select the relevant checkbox and enter the details
– Click Save
After you click save, the linked documents will be shown as “Pending KYC”. It will take few days to get the approval.
Once approved the linked documents will shown in “Approved KYC” at the bottom of the page.
4. Make sure to enclose cancelled cheque with the filled up form 19.
5. Full pf withdrawal can be made only 2 months from the date of leaving of job.
6. After Filling the form, send the filled up form to the Regional EPFO office. To find your local EPFO office.
How to transfer your EPF money online
To file a transfer claim online, the member ID should be available in EPFO database and the employer should have registered the digital signatures of his authorized signatories with EPFO on the portal.
Please click on the Online Transfer Claim Portal (OTCP) under category “FOR EMPLOYEES” on the Home page of EPFO website www.epfindia.gov.in .
The following options would appear on the screen:
(a) Check Eligibility for filing Online Transfer Claim
(b) Detailed Instructions (On clicking on the “Detailed Instructions”, following options
- Important guidelines
- Process flow for filing Online Transfer Claim
- Process flow for registration on Member Portal
It is advised to go through the guidelines and process flow before the activity).
(c) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
There is a link on the top to log-in to file Online Transfer Claim Application.
On clicking “Check Eligibility for filing Online Transfer Claim”, the following screen would
appear: To know the eligibility of the member to file an online transfer claim, the member should enter the details of his previous PF Account number and present PF Account number and click on “Check eligibility”.
If the member is eligible to file online claim, then he should be registered on the Member Portal to proceed further. In case he is already registered on the Member Portal, he can click on the “Click here to log-in” link available on the eligibility result screen. Alternatively, he can click on “Click here to register on Member Portal”. The Process flow for the registration on Member Portal has been detailed in the link “Process Flow for registration on Member Portal” under “Detailed Instructions”. If the member is already registered, he can directly click the link “Click here to log-in to file Online Transfer Claim Application”. Following screen will appear:-
The member has to log-in by selecting Document type, entering Document No. and Mobile No. The log-in details for this portal are same as are used in Member Portal by the members.
After login the screen shows as:
On the menu bar, place cursor on CLAIM. Following options will appear.
(i) Request for Transfer of Account
(ii) View status of Transfer Claim
Click on “Request for Transfer of account” to file online Transfer Claim. The following form
will appear for entering the details of the member:
Please fill up the details in Part A and scroll down to Part B pertaining to previous PF account
Please fill up the PF Account no. and click on “click here to get Details”. The details as regards the Name of the establishment, Address of the establishment, PF account held by EPFO office and Member’s Name would appear on the screen. Further, Date of joining, Date of leaving, Father’s/ Spouse’s name and Relationship would appear, if available in EPFO database. The member needs to mandatory fill up the Date of Birth and other details, if not available.
On scrolling down, the Part C of the application pertaining to present PF Account would appear: On entering the PF account no. of the present PF Account and clicking the “Click here to get details” the Name of the establishment, Address of the establishment, PF Account held by EPFO office and Member’s Name would get populated. Other details i.e. Father’s/ Spouse’s name and Relationship and Date of Joining the fund under present PF Account no. would appear, if available.
The member needs to mandatory fill up other details, if not available. The member will have an option to get the claim attested through the previous employer or present employer.
The application form is completely filled up and the member can go through the completed application by clicking on the “Preview” button.
[IMPORTANT: It must be noted that the member details available in the process flow have
been entered only for the testing of the application and has been reproduced for
demonstration purpose only.]
The following screen would appear:
On scrolling down, the following part of the form would appear:
In case of any changes required in data filled up by member, click on the button “To change application data, click here”.
Please type the characters shown in the text box and click on “GET PIN”. The member has to agree to the declaration mentioned in the form by clicking the select button “I Agree”. The PIN received on the registered mobile is to be entered and thereafter the online claim application can be submitted.
The following message would appear on the screen.
The member has to click “OK” to proceed further. This would lead to the following
The printable Transfer Claim Form (Form-13) can be saved in the system. The member has to take a printout of the printable PDF file of Form 13, sign it and submit it to the employer chosen by the member to complete the process of claim submission by the member.
IMPORTANT: It is reiterated that the member details available in the process flow have been entered only for the testing of the application and has been reproduced for demonstration purpose only
PF Transfer Rules
- FORM 13 for pF transfer to another epf Account.
- You can’t transfer pf amount to other pf account holder.
- we cannot transfer partial amount to another pf account. only full transfer available after that old pf account being closed.
- To transfer Employer & epfo approval is necessary
- Both account member details should be same (Name, father name, DOB).
- EPF Pension amount also transferred along with pf balance.